[ubuntu-art] Meeting agenda for Saturday June 17, 16:00 UTC, in #ubuntu-meeting

Pascal Klein 4pascal at tpg.com.au
Thu Jun 15 14:34:11 BST 2006

On Thu, 2006-06-15 at 14:20 +0100, Who wrote:
> Great work, glad we have a chair :)
>
> I think it is important we have 'Our Remit' (probably very similar to
> 'Our Goals'  in there somewhere near the top. The meeting will be more
> directed if we know what the team will be working towards - it ought
> to shape lots of the other discussion..

I wanted to get leadership done first, but I would be happy to move that
around. Actually, now that I think of it, I shall. I'll just announce it
to those that don't catch this mail at the beginning of the meeting.

Thank you.

> Just a question - I ccd Claire and Mark asking if they could make the
> decided date, but I haven't had any response - has anyone else had any
> confirmation? I am at work now, but Mark said Claire was contactable
> on irc - can someone confirm with her- we really need to get that one
> done!

I've been trying to catch Claire via IRC and I've emailed both Mark and
Claire, though Mark seems to be sick (that might have been last week)
and I've heard it from some members of the doc team that Claire will be
having a baby so she would naturally have less time to work on Ubuntu
things. :-)

If Mark does not show, it should not be too bad. In essence we all agree
with what Mark has been talking about recently on the mailing list and
so I think we should have a productive meeting.

We can just post the minutes to the mailing list.

> See you all there :)
>
> Who

Definitely.

Cheers,