[ubuntu-art] SFX in future Ubuntu releases

Michiel Sikma michiel at thingmajig.org
Tue Jun 13 15:24:29 BST 2006

Hey all. I'm wondering about the possible inclusion of special
effects such as drop shadows and other forms of transparency in
Ubuntu artwork (themes). Does anybody know whether this is a planned
feature for Edgy?

I'm asking because I personally will be designing my mock-ups way
differently if it is possible. I think that it would definitely have
an impact on artwork. I want to keep capabilities in mind, afterall.

Maybe this is best off being asked on Ubuntu-devel, so I'll send it
there too.

Michiel