[ubuntu-art] Re: wallpaper

Suzan webmistress at suzansworld.com
Fri Jun 9 13:45:37 BST 2006

Hi Chris!

Chris schrieb:
> it'd be good for this to be the new colour scheme.
>
> good work ... although something more abstract will probably be wanted
> for the final release. I can't see this being as universally
> appreciated as a desktop background as, say, the warty wallpaper or
> any of the apple OS ones.

Oh... I'v never thougt, it will be the "default" edgy wallpaper. ;-) I
think, not everyone is a fan of comics/figures, etc. I is a proposal for
yet another wall paper, not the default.

> anyway, hope this helps
>

> chris
>
> (p.s. being new here, i'm not sure how to submit messages into the
> thread, only to the individual email addys, can you help? thanks a
> lot!)

If you want send a Mail to the Ubuntu-Art-List, send your Mail to the
following E-Mail-Adress:

ubuntu-art at lists.ubuntu.com

You can do that easily, if you klick in your mail-programm "answer all"
(or what it is in you language). Then your answer-mail go to the list
and the original author.

Suzan

--
Homepage: http://suzansworld.com