[ubuntu-art] Scalable Human icons

Billy Billy at cozyteapot.com
Mon Jun 5 23:05:32 BST 2006

On Mon, 2006-06-05 at 14:54 -0700, Chuck Huber wrote:

> The Human theme would benefit by scalable versions of the following
> icons.
> These icons are often expanded when visible on the desktop and can be
> seen enlarged beyond 48x48 in the side pane when information view is
> selected.  In both cases the icons are blurry.
>
> 1.  places/user-trash.svg
>
> 2.  status/user-trash-full.svg
>
> 3. places/network-workgroup.svg
>
> 4. status/folder-drag-accept.svg
>
> 5. devices/computer.svg
>
> I'm sure there are others but these are the 5 most obvious on my
> system.
>
> Regards,
> Chuck

It's also important to note (before too many are made) that they do not
need to be 128x128. They are scalable. Make them 48x48 because that is
where they will be scaled up from. To make them 128x128 is pointless.
Although you probably won't save much in size because it's a text file.
SVG scales up much better than down, which may be why you think thay are
blurry.