[ubuntu-art] Creation of a theme and make it default - HELP PLEASE

Indraveni indraveni at yahoo.co.in
Fri Jun 2 07:34:00 BST 2006

  Hi,

 We are working for a distro. So I want to create a new theme and make  it the default theme after installation of our distro.

  Can any one tell me how this can be done.

  Please tell me how how Ubuntu is doing this, I have seen that ubuntu has added a theme called Human into the themes list and it ia activated as default theme once Ubuntu is installed.

  How I can make my theme as default once we install Our OS..

  HELP PLEASE

  Thankyou
  Indraveni