[ubuntu-art] Update on the Human community artwork plan

Frank Schoep frank at ffnn.nl
Mon Jul 31 22:48:30 BST 2006

Hello artists,

I want to give you all a short status update on the plan for the
community Human artwork.

With the ending of the weekend, the Propose phase is now finally
over. In the next two days I'll be going over the submissions and
picking out the things I think will work and summarizing my view on
each entry submitted. This take a lot of effort, but I think it is
doable in two days. Once my findings have been approved, we'll
(finally!) get to producing the artwork in a few distinct styles and
with a few distinct elements / compositions.

I think the intention of the upcoming phase will become clear when I
finish my list of "directions". Thanks to all your excellent efforts
I've got a massive base of designs, styles and compositions to
consider and choose from. Thanks a lot for that. I'll keep you all
updated in the coming days.

With kind regards,

Frank Schoep