[ubuntu-art] [REQUEST] Sound designers?

Peter Savage petesavage at ubuntu.com
Mon Jul 31 21:16:04 BST 2006

Hi guys,
Responding to TJS's mail, it's funny you should mention this, I have been
working on some sounds for the past week,
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuSounds

The latter ones I feel are far more superior to the earlier ones.  Please
take a look, let me know what you think, and if you'd like me to re-double
my efforts.  I have some ideas.  It would be nice to keep the same "tune"
for all mini-distros, and then change instruments and sounds to make it
fit.

For example

Edubuntu - Add children laughing
Kubuntu - Use icy sounding instruments
Xubuntu - Minimalise

Please take a listen the all, there are only 8 so far, and let me know your
thoughts.  I have only recorded startup sounds at the moment.

--
Pete Savage - cbx33::silentk
wiki.ubuntu.com/PeteSavage