[ubuntu-art] Buttons for the Support Section of the Ubuntu website

Andreas Lloyd lloydinho at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 17:02:54 BST 2006

Troy James Sobotka wrote:

> Remember -- they were COMPLETE mocks done up in a matter of
> seconds.  Feel free to change any mock in any direction you
> wish.

I don't know if this was directed at me or at the Art team in general,
so excuse me if my reply is unnecessary. ;-)

I was aware of the mock nature of these images. And I merely "picked a
direction" - feel free to take this wherever your fancy takes you. The
more suggestions on this, the better. That said, I do like the size and
outline of Mock 1 and 2 - but I am no webdesigner, and something along
the lines of Mock 4 and 5 may well prove to work out better in the end.

I really hope that this is something that some of you on the art team
will take this opportunity to play around with these
designs. Just contact Troy to get the SVG's!

Cheers,
Andreas

--
https://launchpad.net/people/lloydinho