[ubuntu-art] Human for Murrine, what else do I have to say?

Viper550 gthompson at cogeco.ca
Sun Jul 23 14:18:01 BST 2006

Yes, the subject explains everything, it's a little harder to port
themes from ClearLooks to Murrine because you can't just change the
engine from "ubuntulooks" to "murrine". My idea, copy a current Candido
theme, change it to use Murrine (yes, on themes that are already
Candido, you can just flip the word around), and edit in the new metrics!

Human actually looks pretty nice under the Murrine engine, kinda like a
Ubuntulooks 2.0 actually!

Attached is my theme, it requires the Murrine engine (which I downloaded
off a proxy, I must be ip banned off gnome-look for some reason)