[ubuntu-art] [Edubuntu] Ideas?

Viper550 gthompson at cogeco.ca
Sat Jul 22 19:06:03 BST 2006

As you know, I am working on a new theme design for Edubuntu to counter
the awfully put together theme of Dapper yes, it was THAT horrible),
what do you think would be better?

I think for the wallpaper, we should keep the Chalkboard idea, but use a
Black chalkboard instead of a Green one, when put with that Red and
Orange theme, it made a very ugly desktop. EdubuntuColors is nice when
paired with the correct wallpaper, that and a Green wall just doesn't
cut it!!!

Any other ideas for GTK themes and such?