[ubuntu-art] SLAB

Troy James Sobotka troy.sobotka at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 17:25:54 BST 2006

On Sat, 2006-22-07 at 12:20 -0400, Viper550 wrote:
> p.s. If my Slab specification were to be included, we'll need
> fullsized
> versions of all the prefrences icons!

With whom have you made progress with in development?

Are they on board?  Who is implementing it?  Who is packaging it?
Where are you on the development line?

Assuming you have all that, can you point me to a good
summary page for the style?  What it does?  What it
should do?  What icons exactly need completion?  What
are the design specifications for each?  Are there
any other considerations like scaling, dithering, etc
that we need to be aware of?

Just a few questions, thanks for taking the time,
TJS