[ubuntu-art] Re: Artwork sizes and specs

Troy James Sobotka troy.sobotka at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 00:31:39 BST 2006

On Fri, 2006-21-07 at 18:12 -0400, jmak wrote:

> I am just wondering why the Scope section of those pages don't include xubuntu.

We welcome your participation jmak!

I believe the idea was to not appear as though we are 'forcing'
any of these specs on a particular distribution, but rather
have the respective artistic development personnel join
in.

Please feel free to add Xubuntu to the four primary specifications
for Xubuntu.

Also, it would be nice if you could perhaps add yourself to the
relevant /Artwork wiki pages as an artist in chief.

Thank you for your support, jmak.
TJS