[ubuntu-art] Funky Usplash Test Pattern

Viper550 gthompson at cogeco.ca
Fri Jul 21 23:52:28 BST 2006

I kinda thought that the current test pattern theme for Usplash as seen
on Edgy Knot 1 looked a bit out of place, so I basically reused one of
my Dapper designs to make a new temporary splash, WITH the testing
arrows still in place!

So, how do you like it? I just also suddenly thought that my Usplash
goes better with the new glossy look we're trying to get going here...

Viper550

p.s. I'm in no mood to compile Usplashes right now, but it is ready to
be compiled and is palleted correctly...