[ubuntu-art] [TT-Tropic] Beta 1 or should I say Beta 2 Released

Klaus Bitto klaus.bitto at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 22:07:47 BST 2006

I'm a bit confused... with my most recent feedback I was referring to the
screenshot that's shown below the heading saying "Beta 1!" and the link
saying "beta2".

Anyway... I've been playing around, trying to find a combination of green
and orange/yellow that actually fits.
All I could come up with is this:
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j91/preview2/tropic_beta2_yellowish.png ,
which I regard as pretty bad.
Thus, I can only conclude that
a) You can't make green and orange work, and
b) Yellow title bars really aren't the key to making a UI that people can
look at.

I could imagine that green and a pastel blue tone could do the trick. Or
maybe a green-only theme? I'd so much love to have a green theme :(

-- Klaus