[ubuntu-art] Lots of new stuff (wiki'ed!)

Frank Schoep frank at ffnn.nl
Sun Jul 16 09:43:33 BST 2006

On Jul 16, 2006, at 2:16 AM, Niklas Weidel wrote:
> I've spent a long weekend on my slow laptop, but I have some stuff
> to show for it on the wiki, which I've finally gotten to grips
> with! Feel free to feedback.
>
> First of all, I've added a page of my own, where I've now put up
> two new very overworked logotypes in a golden/textured/glossy look.
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NiklasWeidel
>
> Three new wallpaper sketches added to
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/EdgyProposals/
> WallpaperProposal
>
> Six new glossy examples added to
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/EdgyProposals/GlossProposal

Great work Niklas, I like the things you came up with and I must say
that I really like the top two wallpapers (silver & brown) you
created. Your creations are really useful for comparing different
types of gloss applied to the logo and other elements.

It's great to see so much activity by you and others lately, keep up
the good work everyone!

At the moment I'm really busy getting behind-the-scenes things
worked, so consider this to be a thank you to all of you artists for
your ongoing efforts.

With kind regards,

Frank Schoep