[ubuntu-art] art.ubuntu.com

Matthew Nuzum matthew.nuzum at canonical.com
Fri Jul 14 18:30:17 BST 2006

On Fri, 2006-07-14 at 17:32 +0100, Mark Shuttleworth wrote:
> Niklas Weidel wrote:
> > Regarding CMS, as Neil said, there is no shortage of great, free
> > CMS-systems. I've been using Joomla for example, which has a lot of
> > plugins that could form a basis for an easy-to-handle artwork site.
> What's short is someone to devote the time to getting the system up
> and running. Does anyone want to volunteer to make that happen?

Next week on my todo list I will be re-aranging the server that hosts
AUC to a standard hosting-type setup so that we can give accounts out to
the LoCo teams. This will be your run-of-the mill, FTP accessible,
cgi/php/MySQL/html type of setup.

I had simply planned on moving the existing auc site as is, and I will
do that, but if someone wants to use this as an opportunity to install
Jumla or Gallery or similar that's fine.

--
Matthew Nuzum
newz2000 on freenode