[ubuntu-art] art.ubuntu.com

Mark Shuttleworth mark at canonical.com
Fri Jul 14 17:32:28 BST 2006

Niklas Weidel wrote:
> Regarding CMS, as Neil said, there is no shortage of great, free
> CMS-systems. I've been using Joomla for example, which has a lot of
> plugins that could form a basis for an easy-to-handle artwork site.
What's short is someone to devote the time to getting the system up and
running. Does anyone want to volunteer to make that happen? I think
having an art.ubuntu.com is preferable to a simple gnome-look
redirection because gnome-look IIRC has constraints on branded images
which art.ubuntu.com would obviously not have.

Mark