[ubuntu-art] Closing the Theme Team application process for the Edgy Eft release

Frank Schoep frank at ffnn.nl
Thu Jul 13 22:54:09 BST 2006

Hello fellow artists,

Today marks the end of the Theme Team application process which
started on the 3rd of July. Over the past ten days I've received
three team applications to form the following Theme Teams:

- "Dash" Theme, lead by Michiel Sikma (see below)
- "Peace" Theme, lead by Chuck Huber
- "Tropic" Theme, lead by Viper550

I've assembled a list containing the theme descriptions and which
elements each theme will provide on the following Wiki page:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Specs/EdgyArtworkPlan/ThemeTeams

If you want to work on one of these teams, you should now try to get
in contact with the team lead to try and work out your role within
the team if you hadn't done so already. Michiel Sikma is currently on
a holiday, I'll be standing in for him until he gets back around the
28th of July. So, if you want to contribute to the "Dash" Theme, I'm
the one you should get in touch with right now.

Along with the exciting event of the Theme Teams being assembled, let
me be the first to congratulate all theme leaders and wish them good
luck in getting some great themes ready for Edgy. In the next few
days we'll get in touch and start up the work.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated, as always. Reply to the list or
privately and let me know what you're thinking. Thanks for reading.

With kind regards,

Frank Schoep