[ubuntu-art] Prelim Work

Troy James Sobotka troy.sobotka at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 07:57:32 BST 2006

The following is a link to a good cross section of sample
work that I have churned out for this cycle.  With the hopes
that someone can perhaps build on some of the starting points,
I offer them here.

Included on the page is a contact sheet with all the photos
I have spec'd.  There are a _few_ there for Kubuntu consideration,
but I have focused the bulk of the time on the Ubuntu end of
things.

The top half contains some _extremely_ quick knock offs
of potential look tweaks.  They are _minor_, and consist
mostly of saturation, hue, and spectrum adjustments.  Some
of the looks have some minor blurs applied.

They are all under the Creative Commons Share Alike license,
so feel free to request any that interest you.

I'll be adding on a sketch page for compositional references
regarding the four primary targets to be used in conjunction
with the contact sheet page.

WARNING:  The page is big -- four megs of contact sheet.
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TroySobotka/Attachments/Thumbs

Take care,
TJS