[ubuntu-art] putting art on the wiki

Chuck Huber chuck at lagunadata.com
Mon Jul 3 20:35:29 BST 2006

There is a mistake on the Wiki login page.  The "Name" field should
actually be labeled "Email Address" and the instructions for Logging in
don't do anything to clarify it.  This really needs to be addressed.

I believe there was an open bug on this in Launchpad but I had no luck
finding it so created a new one and am cc'ing the webmaster on this.
Bug #51772

Chuck