[ubuntu-art] wiki cleanup and agenda items

Mauricio Hernandez Z. mhz.chile at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 00:33:44 GMT 2006

On Sun, 2006-01-29 at 17:19 +0000, Henrik Nilsen Omma wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've done some rather heavy handed restructuring of the wiki art pages,
> but IMO it's a bit more sane now. There are two basic categories:
> 'Artwork' and 'ArtworkTeam', each with several sub-pages. The first is
> for the art itself -- icons and wallpaper, etc, and the second is for
> content relating to the Team, such as meeting Agendas and discussions.

Henrik,

totally agree with you, THANK you

--
Cordialmente,

Mauricio Hernandez Z.
(56+8)7496071
(56+2)3129513

Edubuntu Chile
www.tecnocimiento.cl/EdubuntuChile
irc.freenode.net | #edubuntu #edubuntu-es

ID #287183
http://counter.li.org

[I dream of things that never were and say 'Why Not?']

/!\ Mail escrito sin caracteres especiales para evitar
conflictos de lectura con otros lectores de correos.