[ubuntu-art] New Dapper icon set

j Mak joz_mak at yahoo.ca
Tue Feb 28 22:33:21 GMT 2006

                                        These Icons are great; also elegant. Far better than the dull Tango set.
    The best so far.

    J. Mak

Julian Turner <julian.turner at gmx.de> wrote: Hi,

I just saw the preview of the new Dapper icon set Mark posted at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DapperIcons .
I have a few questions regarding these icons:

Who made this set? I'm just curious.
What license will it be published under?
How can I contribute? My own Still Life is quite similar in style, and
some of my icons might only need slight colour adjustments to make a
perfect addition (some others might suck, though). Please take a look at
http://art.gnome.org/themes/icon/1111 and/or
http://www.deviantart.com/view/20591448/ .

Regards,

Julian