[ubuntu-art] Re: The GRUB, Usplash, Installer, GDM and GNOME theme similarity in Dapper.

Viper550 gthompson at cogeco.ca
Mon Feb 27 13:05:02 GMT 2006

Okay, attached is my idea for the new usplash artwork and stuff. My new
logo actually dithers down to 256 and 16 colors rather nicely! When
zoomed out in Gimp, you couldn't tell the difference, but the same thing
goes with the old one. I decided to stay with the idea of a glassed
Ubuntu logo, but with a different technique and different colors.
Attached are my high res of the logo, and new Usplash artwork in 16 and
256 colors.

Sorry that I had to attach it...

Viper550