[ubuntu-art] Gimp files for dapper example content

Henrik Nilsen Omma henrik at ubuntu.com
Tue Feb 21 12:37:27 GMT 2006

Pascal Klein wrote:
> Apologies for taking so long, I've meant to respond to this the day I saw it but things got in the way as usual.
NP. I'm glad I sent out a follow-up then :)

I like the CD cover, but I'm afraid that at 16mb it's a bit heavy :)
The Gimp splas image is perfect though! I'll add that right now. It
would of course be good if it were joined by an ubuntu splash image at
some point.

And thanks for the bullet point. That's all I needed :) I'll try it on
the site later today.

- Henrik