[ubuntu-art] Graphics request list

Henrik Nilsen Omma henrik at ubuntu.com
Mon Feb 13 12:46:37 GMT 2006

ViperSnake wrote:
> I might just wanna try that, what sizes do they have to be, or can
> they be SVG?
SVG would of course be very handy, but it's not a requirement. High
resolution originals should be fine so that it can be resized easily to
meet the requirements of the page.

The idea is to have about 4 columns with a graphics item and minimal
text below (as seen in proposal 2 on
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Website/CommunitySection) Both text and graphic
would be linking (the text could even be part of the image I guess).
About 12 items are needed in total for that page, and it would obviously
be best if there was some consistency to them.

Thanks for having a go :)

- Henrik