[ubuntu-art] Icons: Yasis vs. Dropline Nuovo

Pascal Klein 4pascal at tpg.com.au
Thu Feb 9 13:54:34 GMT 2006

On Thu, 9 Feb 2006 21:20:59 +0800
Jerome Gotangco <jgotangco at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> I would go for Yasis too. The folder icons remind me of XFCE though. I
> find the blue hues matching our current brown look and the contrast is
> not hard to the eyes. The volume control icon in the notification area
> looks like a battery level indicator though.
>

> Jerome Gotangco
> jgotangco at ubuntu.com | jgotangco at gmail.com
> Mobile: +639196555242
> GPG: 0xA97B69A0

Just a thought - if we're discussing whether Yasis or Dropline Nuovo
ought to be used, could we add Tango to the list? I think it deserves
to be considered.

Finally take into account that Canonical has someone doing the icons
for Dapper (not sure who, but it is a contracted graphic artist).

Cheers,
Pascal

--
Pascal Klein