[ubuntu-art] freshened metacity theme

volvoguy volvoguy at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 22:48:07 GMT 2006

On 2/1/06, Young Hahn <youngjin.hahn at gmail.com> wrote:

> Feedback would be appreciated. Also, it would be good to know what the
> team's priorities are right now so I know what to work on.

I'm out of the loop as far as priorities go right now, but those
screenshots look excellent! I love the background image.

Personally I'd like to see more color variations of the existing
Clearlooks default theme, which requires separate themes for each
color right now I believe. Hopefully someday we'll just be able to
change the hue of ANY theme without installing a million variations.

Keep up the good work!

--
Aaron

Ubuntu SVG Artwork - http://www.volvoguy.net/ubuntu