[ubuntu-art] freshened metacity theme

Young Hahn youngjin.hahn at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 07:09:21 GMT 2006

Hi folks,

I'm new to Ubuntu / the art team but I've been looking through  the TODO
list and seemed like a metacity theme would be a good place to start.

I'm aiming for a fairly non-obtrusive, clean theme that has a similar mood
to the Breezy default. Here are some screenshots of the work in progress:

http://lanfiles.williams.edu/~07yfh/dapper_striped.jpg
http://lanfiles.williams.edu/~07yfh/dapper_striped_smallfont.jpg
http://lanfiles.williams.edu/~07yfh/dapper_striped_largefont.jpg

As you can see the buttons/icons scale with the font size so it should be
fairly accessible to most individuals.

Feedback would be appreciated. Also, it would be good to know what the
team's priorities are right now so I know what to work on.

Best,

yh