[ubuntu-art] Article

Álvaro Medina Ballester xlasttrainhomex at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 17:44:04 GMT 2006

I'm agree with your statements. We need to define goals, guidelines. Artwork
design in Edgy has been caotic. Also I want to emphasize that the artwork of
Ubuntu needs to be simple, easy to identify the function that represents,
etc. so it isn't artwork, it is Human Computer Interaction, it's not just
wallpapers or some nice Gtk themes, it's one of the most important parts of
software. Ubuntu is oriented to desktop user, so if we want people to use
Ubuntu we have to make easy to use. Nice desktop environment and simple but
powerful apps helps to get a better experience of the OS. My conclusion:
define goals and always think in the user.

Álvaro.