[ubuntu-art] Automatic Artwork Builder

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Tue Dec 5 17:30:48 GMT 2006

Hello everybody,

to make updating and test-building artwork packages easier, the idea of
building a service that handles the task came up. I worked on this
automatic artwork builder and you can find instructions on how to use it
over here:

	https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AutomaticArtworkBuilderInstructions

A prerequisite for using this service is that you use bzr for your
package and that the package builds for you. You can find a list of
artwork packages that are all in bzr and should all be interesting to
look at and learn from here:

	https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Documentation/InBzr

The server pulls from your bzr branch every half an hour, so at :00
and :30 new and updated packages should be ready.

Of course does the builder still have some bugs and some features we
identified as important and interesting are still missing. These
features are listed on https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ArtBuilderImprovements

If you run into a bug, or problem or have a suggestion, please let me
know. Also if the instructions are unclear, please drop me a mail or
discuss on this mailing list.

Have a nice day,
 Daniel