[ubuntu-art] getting face-browser visually inline with artwork-plans for feisty

Chuck Huber chuck at lagunadata.com
Fri Dec 1 03:27:52 GMT 2006

On Fri, 2006-12-01 at 11:54 +0900, Alex Fraser wrote:
<snip>

> So, you're suggesting that the browser should remain, but not be
> interactive (purely aesthetic)? So the user still needs to type in their
> username. Sounds good to me, although whatever replaces the browser will
> need to look different enough that the user doesn't think it's still
> interactive.
<snip>
That is true.  Then it would appear broken which wouldn't be so hot.
Mirco's greyed out idea might look neat.  It could still contain color
but it would be muted.

Dreaming here but wouldn't hit be cool if the GDM theme just sorta
blended right into the desktop after logging in?  I must admit, I
wouldn't have even mentioned that had MacSlow not been included in the
thread. ;)

--
Chuck Huber <chuck at lagunadata.com>