[ubuntu-art] [Kubuntu] QtCurve

Viper550 gthompson at cogeco.ca
Fri Aug 25 02:08:37 BST 2006

Today on #kubuntu-devel, I was showing off my new working mockup of a
new theme style for Kubuntu, the Keramik Window Decoration, and the
QtCurve style (which can also theme GTK applications, which will cure
some problems that have drived people away from Kubuntu after installing
Firefox for example). If anyone missed it, here's a screenshot of my
idea so I could share it all with you. Notice the nice gloss matte, and
how the menubar and the window border appear to be connected together!

Viper550