[ubuntu-art] art.ubuntu.com

Matthew Nuzum matthew.nuzum at canonical.com
Mon Aug 21 22:09:10 BST 2006

Has there been a consensus as to what is going to happen with this site?
I think at the very least the "welcome" message should be modified to
simply say something like, "You can also find more art at ..." and then
have the submission page explain wither new art is being accepted.

If it is decided not to add more artwork at least doing the above will
get the current artwork up above the fold.

Still, I was hoping we'd modify the system so that more artwork could be
added; seems to be a popular place.

If some resources are needed that I can help provide, please let me
know.
--
Matthew Nuzum
newz2000 on freenode