[ubuntu-art] [TT-Tropic] New Version + Open Casting Call for Splash Screens!

Viper550 gthompson at cogeco.ca
Sat Aug 19 16:44:09 BST 2006

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Tropic

Changelog:
- Tropic 1.4's GTK theme takes advantage of some new features in the
latest version of the Murrine engine (0.10). So, notice the new curve
effects present throughout now!
- The orange is even deeper than ever!

Also, in my attempt to get more contributions from other Artwork Team
members, I am looking for a new splash screen to replace my temporary
one (which only goes good with the older versions of Tropic...). So, if
anyone would like to contribute something based off one of their
propositions for Edgy's splash or something completely different, please
post them on the wiki page linked below:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Tropic/Incoming/LoginSplash

You can use any style as Tropic doesn't have a specific global style,
but maybe something in the "Matte and Gloss" category might look good!

Viper550