[ubuntu-art] Starting the Produce phase for Edgy Eft

Brandon Holtsclaw imbrandon at kubuntu.org
Sat Aug 19 14:45:45 BST 2006

On Saturday 19 August 2006 07:21 / 7:21 am, Ivan Sagalaev wrote:
> Who wrote:
> > Gimp suposedly has support for PSDs
>
> It does indeed. I'm now doing a website from a layout made as a
> full-blown PSD with hundreds of layers. I work with it in GIMP and
> didn't run into any problems (yet...). So from my outsider's point of
> view this option looks doable.

Also note too that I create and use PSD's daily with many layers and options
with no problems using the PSD in PhotoShop 7 in wine , Gimp , or PhotoShop
CS on OSX I dont think PSD's are a problem at all. Infact it would be wise
IMHO for even the gimp users to save in PSD also as Photoshop can use that
but not xcf ( this is for those that dont use SVG's of course ) But this is
all just my 0.2c

--
Brandon Holtsclaw
imbrandon at kubuntu.org