[ubuntu-art] Ubuntu Art DOT Com/ website status

Troy James Sobotka troy.sobotka at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 04:34:48 BST 2006

On Thu, 2006-10-08 at 18:36 -0500, Brandon Holtsclaw wrote:
> Sorry for my lack of progress updates to the list , a.u.c is in the process of
> getting reworked by myself and troy, as soon as its "useable" we will most
> likely announce it here and open the staging site up for comments and
> useability issues from there onto the main a.u.c site

I might add to this by stating that the goal behind the
effort is more directly related to the art team, and less
about community contributed artwork.  If it works out that
such a system would work for community artwork, that is
terrific, but it isn't a primary goal.

Personally, I feel that there are more than enough avenues
to contribute artwork.  Also, considering the extremely
limited resources of participation in the official Ubuntu
artwork community, it would be one more tax on already
stressed resources.

Sincerely,
TJS