[ubuntu-art] Fwd: Human theme benchmarked

Viper550 gthompson at cogeco.ca
Wed Aug 2 15:02:41 BST 2006

I decided to forward this pretty informing post I got on ubuntu-devel
this morning, Manu actually made a torture test for GTK themes and
Engines, and the results are pretty surprising. If you are concerned
about the speed of our Ubuntulooks engine, you might wanna check it out.
I am also trying to get him to test out Tropic; which uses the Murrine
engine, as Murrine is claimed to be the fastest Cairo based GTK engine ever.

Viper550