[ubuntu-art] Re: Default themes

Matt Galvin matt.t.galvin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 18:46:25 BST 2006

On 4/24/06, Mark Shuttleworth <mark at canonical.com> wrote:
>  OK, so in addition to the internal development, can we ask the art team to
> vote for the top TWO only existing themes that should be in there with
> Human?

I packaged up the gPerfection^2 theme a while back. Its complete and I
have always liked it and always use it on my workstations. The
packages are in universe...

gnome-icon-theme-gperfection2 - icon theme for GTK+ 2.x
gtk-clearlooks-gperfection2-theme - gtk theme for the clearlooks engine

These might be worth considering. More gPerfection artwork can be
found on with a simple search on gnome-look.org.

Matt

--
Matt T. Galvin
mgalvin on irc.freenode.net