[ubuntu-art] Wireless signal icons

Andreas Nilsson nisses.mail at home.se
Mon Apr 17 00:53:27 BST 2006

Mark Shuttleworth wrote:
> Community guys - Tangerine is looking great! Let's focus on priorities
> 6-8 in the http://daniel.holba.ch/ubuntu/ic/ list, so we can maximise
> the total effective coverage of Human/Tango icons.
Nice to hear that our work is appreciated.
Hats of to Daniel for helping me getting started on this!
I'll try to apply Jakubs icons for powermanager [1] into tangerine ASAP
(need to fix up the svg's for the missing ones though) as it seems many
of these icons have priority 10.
I just uploaded the gaim icon, so all of priority 8 will be in
tango-style as soon as Daniel can package them (perhaps gnome-mime-image
needs to be un-blued...). Priority 6 and 7 won't be a problem either.
Hopefully we can start removing some of the app-icons in tangerine soon,
as more and more of them will make it upstream.
- Andreas

1. http://jimmac.musichall.cz/i.php?i=PowerManager