[ubuntu-art] distributor-logo

bvc bvcmdk at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 16 00:54:15 BST 2006

Suzan <webmistress at suzansworld.com> wrote: Am Samstag, den 15.04.2006, 23:38 +0100 schrieb Mark Shuttleworth:
> bvc wrote:
> > For consistency, the distributor-logo.png needs shadow.
> > http://kwh.kernow-gb.com/~bvc/dapper-xubu/distributor-logo.png
> Good point. But I wonder if the Ubuntu logo will ever look great that
> small? Maybe we should revert to the Gnome foot there? Thoughts?
>
> Mark

No Gnome foot. I think the logo with the shadow looks great.
No, the logo doesn't look good small but I also prefer it over a foot. I used this
http://kwh.kernow-gb.com/~bvc/theme/ubuntu/icons/gnome-main-menu.png
with clearlooks-6x/breezy/hoary. Of course the same could be done with ubunulooks and the flat logo. I personally thought having an actual button there was a better indication of it being a menu. I'll throw it together, see what it looks like, and post a screenshot.