[ubuntu-art] request: tango style synaptic icons

Sebastian Heinlein liste at pimpzkru.de
Tue Apr 11 08:07:53 BST 2006

Am Dienstag, den 11.04.2006, 03:52 +0200 schrieb Josué Alcalde González:

> I have been playing with gimp.
> These are new icons based on a gnome-software-update-available.svg which
> was published in this list.
> I suggest also changing the synaptic icon to this new svg or something
> similar.

I already replaced the old Synaptic icon in my local branch.

I don't think that the software box is such a good idea. Mainly you
loose lots of space just to draw the grey part of the box that does not
contain any information. Furthermore I could not identify the box
without having the nome-software-update-available in my mind. I prefer
the old package icons that Anderson used.

So could you try to use a darker green for your old "installed" icons?
That could perhaps increase the contrast to the yellow/orange arrows.

Thanks,

Sebastian