[ubuntu-art] request: tango style synaptic icons
liste at pimpzkru.de
Mon Apr 3 17:01:14 BST 2006
I "designed" the original package status icons in synaptic. It would be
nice if someone could do some tango styled ones. The icons have to
reflect the status of the package:
- package is installed
- package is available (not installed)
- package is new (not installed and was added newly to the package
- package is broken (there is an error in the package system)
- package is locked (cannot be updated, removed or installed)
- package is marked for installation
- package is marked for removal
- package is marked for complete removal
- package is marked for reinstallation
- package is marked for upgrade
- package is marked for downgrade
New icons don't need to follow my old metaphor:
At the moment I use a filled box to show that the package is installed.
A white box represents an uninstalled package. Arrows indicate an
upgrade (up arrow), downgrade (down arrow) or installation (left arrow).
To be removed packages get a red cross.
Furthermore we use the distribution icon in a separate column to
indicate that the package is part of the official repository. It would
be nice if someone could find a way to merge this to icons.
I attached the currently used icons.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 5874 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-art/attachments/20060403/408e3e8a/synaptic-icons.bin
More information about the ubuntu-art