[ubuntu-art] Re: Matthew Nuzum -> THANKS .. I have sent you the files.

volvoguy volvoguy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 02:00:14 CDT 2005

On 9/28/05, Matthew Nuzum <mattnuzum at gmail.com> wrote:

> Send more! Those are gorgeous. You have taken excellent photos and so
> little touch-up is needed. I've merely cropped it and boosted the
> color a little.

I agree. Very nice! I strongly suggest imageafter.com or flickr.com to
host the full sized images. Then you can tell us artists about them
and we'll "wallpaperize" them and get them to art.ubuntu.com. Good

Ubuntu SVG Artwork - http://www.volvoguy.net/ubuntu
Art, like morality, consists of drawing the line somewhere. ~ G.K. Chesterton