[ubuntu-art] NewBie

Nicholas nicholas at nburmandesign.com
Thu Sep 29 01:45:07 CDT 2005

I would much rather see vector art being produced for backgrounds,
calendars etc. Photos are problematic in the sense of file size and
subject matter. Backgrounds are simply that - backgrounds. Simple,
non-distracting , pleasing to the eye images are best. From a
professional standpoint, detailed backgrounds are just too distracting.
If you want to have a picture of your cat on your screen, go nuts. Its
your desktop. But for the general populace,  Keep It Simple, Sir :)

Nicholas Burman
nburmandesign
http://www.nburmandesign.com
403.680.1968
Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.
John Lennon