[ubuntu-art] Icons for Firefox and OOo

Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen kamstrup at daimi.au.dk
Mon Sep 26 00:57:27 CDT 2005

I like the fox. One thing though. When you scale it down to roughly
panel/menu icon size the globe behind it won't be very visible. I don't
know if this is fixable by touching up a few pixels, but I doubt it. The
fox alone would definitely do good (after some pixel touch up), but
inexperienced users wouldn't get that "Fox=Internet" :-D

The ooo icons is another matter. I really like them! The default ones
all look the same, these really stand out as different. I haven't really
checked, but how do they stand out to a colorblind person?

Great work. Cheers

Mikkel Kamstrup