[ubuntu-art] Re: dapper drake - woo hoo!

Nicholas nicholas at nburmandesign.com
Fri Sep 16 10:37:55 CDT 2005

Naaaah.. its nothing to do with being 'better' or 'worse' ;) And the
best way to have good ideas is to have lots of ideas.
I"m not sure where any vecotr tutorials are, but I'm sure you could
google for some.

Nicholas Burman
nburmandesign
http://www.nburmandesign.com
403.680.1968
I don't know anything about music. In my line you don't have to.
Elvis Presley (1935 - 1977)