[ubuntu-art] Re: eyecandy GAIM and Firefox

Thilo Six T.Six at gmx.de
Mon Sep 12 14:24:10 CDT 2005

JoE schrieb am 12.09.2005 21:10:
> Sorry, you're right.

no prob :)

> Can we do somehting about the reply-to address
> defaults for this community?

we allread have, haven't we?
This is what community stands for. Right?

Back to subject.  ;)

I like the idea of using the ubuntu-style icons for gaim as the default
ubuntu set.

<snip>

if we move away from the "classic" ubuntu look
then the theme wouldn't make any sense.

This is _not_ a "Ubuntu" Version of Gaim icons.
It is just a modern version. Not depending on any distro.

So there is no Problem changing the default Ubuntu look and feel
in future. The only thing we might change then is the Gaim logo.
But that would be cool anyway.  ;)

bye Thilo