[ubuntu-art] gajim application icons needed.

volvoguy volvoguy at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 02:37:41 CDT 2005

Hi art type people....

In my IRC wanderings lately, I ran across someone on the laptop team
that asked if there was anyone on the art team interested in doing
some application icons for a GTK Jabber client called "gajim". This
person (IRC nick is "/sh") said that the app already has a general
"human" feel to it, but they need graphics for all the things that a
chat client might need graphics for (smilies, status icons, buddy
icons, etc).

If you're interested, find him on IRC (he's usually in #ubuntu-laptop,
and you'd be free to move the conversation to #ubuntu-artwork), or
send him an email - sh at sourcecode.de.

This project does NOT have to be done in time for Breezy, but they'd
like to have things done for the release after that. We may be able to
collaborate on it if you're not doing anything for Breezy right now,
or you could just work directly with their project.

Thanks folks!

--
Aaron

Ubuntu SVG Artwork - http://www.volvoguy.net/ubuntu