[ubuntu-art] art.ubuntu.com website launched

Henrik Nilsen Omma henrik at ubuntu.com
Mon Sep 5 12:09:16 CDT 2005

Hello,

We have set up a repository for Ubuntu artwork at http://art.ubuntu.com/
where budding Ubuntu artists can submit their desktop backgrounds, icons
and themes. The site is based on code from art.gnome.org and has basic
facilities for voting on items, leaving comments, posting news stories, etc.

So if you're and artist, please stop by and upload your Ubuntu-related
artwork or just pop in to see what the artists in our community have
made. As the site is brand new there isn't much content yet, but we
expect it to fill up soon.

We are tracking feature requests and bug reports for the site on the
following wiki page: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuArtWebsite

Enjoy :)

Henrik Nilsen Omma