Gary Varnell regx at dgswa.com
Wed Oct 26 20:04:18 CDT 2005

Sorry, for the previous post, I forgot to change the title.

I have posted some new walllpapers to
http://www.gary.dgswa.com/gallery/album16

I posted a new 3d glass image, and rerendered one of the metal images at
1600x1200. I also added a bunch of new alpha channel logos. The new alpha
channel logos are white with transparency so they should look good with any
desktop background color or gradient. You can also use the textures stonewall
etc.

I also posted a few my previous wallpapers to art.ubuntu.com

When I get some free time I will make some overlays using some of these images
as the background.

If you like these (or hate them) please post a comment in my gallery.

Thanks

--

Gary Varnell